The team just released the latest version 2.2.2 in App Store! If you missed the previous versions, trust me, you don’t want to miss this one – this is the biggest refresh since our original app release. Download/update here
Here is a quick summary of all the new and updated improvements; in the upcoming posts, we will take a closer look at each of the new features as well as include a quick video guide that illustrates how the new features speed up photo book creation.
tapsBook’s new “Style the Page” feature allows you to shuffle and recombine backgrounds and layouts with 1 simple tap
Page editing improvements
- 1 tap to ”style the page’ – it’s like magic!
- Clear all pages in book – so user can place their own photos quickly
- 25 new page backgrounds and 50+ more new layouts!
- Apply one background to all pages
- New page sorter view
Photo editing improvements
- More intuitive photo editing user experience
- Auto-correction when cropping photos outside border
- photo border (24 colors and adjustable width!!)
Book Sharing and community
- Book privacy setting when you share your story (private, unlisted, public)
- Your dedicated web profile for your family and friends to remember
- Search user in the web community
- Follow user in the web community to get notification when your followed user publishes new books
- New book UI to let you focus on what is more important – your books
- Move Community (explorer) section away from “My books” section
- Bug that prevents page photos from importing correctly
- Bug that some time renders the share page order incorrectly