Happy Earth Day!
In the spirit of being green, today’s the perfect day to discuss why you may want to consider mobile virtual photobooks over physical photobooks (other than saving trees):
- Uncompromised Mobility: Take your entire photobook collection with you anywhere without having to worry about space or weight. Organize and manage your photos anytime, anywhere, even when there’s no Internet!
- Simple Sharing: Easily share pages from photobooks to your social networks on Facebook and Twitter or the entire books via one simple link.
- Lightning speed: Tapsbook’s smart automation enables you to create books in just minutes after setting up your feeds vs the hours you have to spend on photo book sites with uploads & layouts.
- Instant updates: Each time you open a book within the app, the app automatically pulls the latest pictures from the designated feeds and adds them to the corresponding tapsbook (if there are any added from the last download), as well as update any changes (background, text, filters, etc.) to existing pages.
- Lower cost: While a typical 20-page 8×8 photo book costs $29.99, our tapsbook app is free to download and up to 500 photos; if you are a photo fanatic like us and have more than 500 photos, it’s only $2/1000 photos.
Of course there are times such as anniversaries, birthdays, and special events when a physical photobook would make a beautiful keepsake…we are currently exploring the option of partnering with a photo printing service to make this happen in the near future. We will keep you posted!
Image Source: http://www.solar1.org/the-seeds-of-earth-day/