Just read about this innovative and fun app and had to share it!
Do you ever wonder who takes the pictures that you are viewing and what his/her expression was like when he/she took the picture? Now you can with “Dblcam”.
It is a free app which allows you to use both cameras on your iPhone to create a single image.
The featured image is an example of my 3-year-old taking a photo of his older brother playing with a bubble machine:
Here are some great uses of Dblcam as suggested by Nicky from Photocruncher:
- Capture your friends + yourself in one photo
- Photograph something and capture your reaction
- Shoot the ground below and sky above
- Get creative and line up textures and patterns
- Capture what’s in front of you and whats behind you
- Point it anywhere and flip the camera around to make crazy unexpected images
While I probably won’t get terribly creative with the app, I see it yielding tremendous value for moms (including myself), who often are the photographers and thus missing from the pictures. This app will provide a way for us to be in the photos while taking them…though that may not always be a good idea (I can get quite frustrated when I can’t get my boys to stay still and smile for a shot so there may be a rather upset/annoyed face on one side of the photo ).
How are you planning on using this app? Let us know in the comments!